Signs Of Manipulation
Manipulators are known for many things. You may not initially know the signs of manipulation, especially if your physical meddling is not moving in that direction. This article is specially written to help you discover some clear features of a manipulator.
1. Making you to feel guilty and moan over your love life or relationship is one of the clear features of a manipulator. A manipulator under the disguise of professionalism will always make you regret over something crucial and dare to your existence.
2. A manipulator will never unleash their opinions, feelings, needs and requests. In fact, it will take only the divine to know the intensions of a manipulator.
3. Another clear characteristic of a skimmer is failing to take responsibility of their misfortune. A skimmer usually places their responsibilities on other people.
4. If you want to know a skimmer or manipulator, responds to an issue is a great way to do so. A skimmer often responds to issues without thorough research or confirmation.
5. A manipulator is the king of indirect speech or language. When a skimmer speaks, you should think in the opposite direction to understand the reality.
6. These skimmers usually throw other people in the darkness by mentioning several logical reasons to back their reality.
7. A manipulator is always a conditional individual. The feelings, behaviors and opinions of a manipulator are dependent on the person they deal with.
8. One clear feature of a manipulator is to always fall in doubt about other people. The personalities, skills, and qualities of other people will eventually make a manipulator to cast into doubt. A manipulator will quickly run into judgment, devalue and criticize other people without being able to accomplish anything.
9 A manipulator will rather prefer sending a message through intermediaries, other people or thirty-parties. A manipulator hates any confrontation and will prefer communicating via the telephone or written notes.
10. Appearing to be perfect in all ways is a good feature of a manipulator. They instantly respond to questions, requests and appear to know everything. In fact, a manipulator will cast a shadow of never changing their mind over an issue before other people.
11. A manipulator is the master of stirring up bad feeling and suspicion. It is the job of a skimmer to conquer by dividing. It is always a simple project for a manipulator to drive a wedge between people, leading to relationship break-up.
12. A manipulator can openly resort to shame or blackmail you with veiled threats.
13. If you are not swift and quick to reason, a manipulator will make themselves the subject of pain to earn sympathy.
14. One open feature of a skimmer is the inability to create a good principle of their own. A manipulator will rather use other people’s principles to stand their ground or pass judgment.
15. To lie and quickly get out of a discussion or meeting remain a clear characteristic of a manipulator.